How an ERIE Risk Control Consultant Can Help You
When you have a business policy through Erie Insurance, you have access to a variety of resources, including assistance from a risk control consultant who can help you evaluate the potential risks your business faces and then recommend measures you can take to help reduce those risks.
ERIE risk control consultants consider the size and nature of your business when they evaluate it. Our consultants can provide access to the tools you need to create personalized plans that take your business’s unique risks into account.
Every ERIE agency has access to an assigned risk control consultant—and risk control consultants are located throughout our 12 states and the District of Columbia.
Risk Control Services and Programs
ERIE risk control consultants offer qualifying commercial customers:
- Industrial hygiene and occupational health services, addressing health hazards like noise, dust, chemicals, heat, cold and more. ERIE’s risk control offers consultation on these issues through a combination of in-house staff and vendors.
- OSHA Outreach Training Programs, 10-hour construction and 10-hour general industry, available through OSHA-authorized ERIE risk control consultants.
- Infrared (IR) Thermographic Surveys are offered through a partnership with Hartford Steam Boiler. These high-quality IR services help identify issues with electrical equipment and systems and prevent electrical issues from becoming disasters.
- Enhanced Fleet Safety Services for customers already using telematics in their fleet management program through ERIE’s enhanced Business Auto telematics program, EnRoute. By opting to share your telematics data, you can further manage your fleet and potentially reduce insurance costs.
- Safety training programs provide our customers web-based and instructor-led safety training on a variety of safety programs. These are offered through a partnership between ERIE and BLR (a Simplify Compliance Company).
- Disaster planning resources from The Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety (IBHS) help customers prepare and recover from natural disasters and other causes of loss. IBHS is an independent, nonprofit, scientific research and communications organization supported solely by property insurers and reinsurers. Erie Insurance is a member of IBHS and partners with this organization to stay informed on and share the latest research on Business and Home Safety.
Get in Touch with McDaniel Insurance.
Risk control is just another way ERIE offers business owners great protection and service. To learn more about how ERIE’s risk control services can help your business, McDaniel Insurance in your Shelbyville, Kentucky. Text/Call 502.909.0920 for your business insurance needs.